Dec 20, 2019
Enjoy this solo episode of Cary Jack sharing his 30 Lessons of
Life from 30 Years of Living. He just turned 30 and has a list of
some of the most impactful lessons learned from his
Short, sweet and to the point. Cary keeps it real in this
epsiode and drops the truth.
Check out www.caryjack.com/podcastin for
more and a downloadable list of the 30 Lessons of Life!
30 Lessons of Life in 30 Years of
- Every action or inaction stems from 2 places, love or fear.
- Growth is not guaranteed, you must strive each day for it.
- Pain is temporary and there to teach us something.
- Money is a tool to use wisely.
- Living from abundance instead of scarcity will ensure there is
- Spend as much time in nature as possible to increase happiness
- Relationships of all kinds require effort in order to be
- Family can be difficult to deal with but within each struggle
is a lesson.
- Being present in conversations is essential for effective
- Service over self is the mindset to true fulfillment.
- Music, movies, tv, and all forms media can inspire thought,
action, emotion, state changes, so be deliberate with what you
consume as ithas an effect onyou.
- Be creative. Do things that allow your creativity to
- In business, solve problems and add value.
- Consistent focus and discipline is how to achieve your
- The journey is the most beautiful part, stop to smell the roses
along the way.
- Travel often and get outside your comfort zone.
- If you’re not using a daily calendar, listing out your hour by
hour agenda you should be.
- Connect regularly with individuals that you respect and inspire
you to be better.
- If you want to do something, do it. The only one who is
stopping you is you.
- Move your body and sweat everyday.
- Health is more about what you keep out of your body than what
you put in it.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it. It will change your
- Meditate or breathe deeply every day for atleast a couple
minutes. Connect to your higher self and ask for guidance.
- Manifestation is real. Decide what you want and manifest
- There are valleys and peaks to nature and life. If you’re in a
valley currently, there’s only up from here. If you’re on a peak,
cherish it and realize everything is cyclical so plan
- Climate change is real and we need to all become apart of the
- Do things that are hard and challenge you everyday. You will
build mental toughness. Like ice baths…
- If you’re not happy with your current situation, you have the
power to change it.
- Don’t use the words TRY or CAN’T.
- Be the love and light.
- Hide your distractions in order to do real work.
- Disconnect from your devices everyday.
- Social media can be toxic if you don’t use it and it uses you.
Set boundaries for yourself.
- The earth needs our help. We must become conscious consumers
and vote with our dollars.
- Dogs can bring so much happiness to life, get one and be a good
- Oil and plastics are destroying our ecosystems.
- Do things that don’t scale in your business then automate
- Systems will set you free.
- Private interests and corporate greed are the reason for the
- Stand up for what you believe in and have the balls to fight